Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Uncle Chris

Today is my Uncle Chris's (Daddy's brother) birthday. He is 2 years older than Daddy. He is married to Aunt Sarah. Between the two of them, they have 4 girls. They are all older than I am, but at this point, they are the only cousins that I have. Unfortunately, they live a long way away, so I don't get to see them very much. They live close to where my Grandpa and Grandma live, so when we go visit, we always stop by. Sometimes, we even spend the night at their house. It is so much fun. I am always up late when we stay there. And in the morning, Uncle Chris cooks breakfast for us all.

They live in a big house in the country with a huge yard. They have rabbits, that weigh as much as I do! They have chickens, and I even got to see a baby turkey the last time I was up there. They even have deer that come into their yard, but you have to get up early in the morning to see them. I usually miss them because I am sleeping.

Someday, when I am older, I will get to stay with them all by myself. I am really looking forward to that. We will get to do all the fun things that you can't do living in the city.

Uncle Chris also has three cats. I like to chase them around their house. That is the only time that I have seen a cat. Now whenever I look at "My big animal book" and see the picture of the cat, or even the kittens, I give them a big kiss.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Uncle Chris, see you soon.

No comments: