Friday, February 29, 2008

Pee-Pee/Poo-Poo

Yesterday everything made sense. I got an urge, I looked at Daddy and I said Pee-Pee, and he rush me to the bathroom, remove my diaper and set me on my little potty. It was the first time that I got to use it for its intended use. It was a surprise to him. He didn't think that anything had happened until I stood up.

Another accomplishment.

Luckily for you and me there are no pictures.

Here is another update:

I didn't want to leave Mommy out of the fun, so today I said it with her. Pee-Pee, and again, I was rushed into the bathroom and sat on my little potty and guess what. I went Pee-Pee again. Mommy was soooooo excited. Then I sat back down and then guess what happened. I went Poo-Poo.

Yet another accomplishment

Sorry, but again, no pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok - your child is a freak of nature! How many kids are potty trained BEFORE 2 years old???? WHAT THE HECK?????

Anonymous said...

I did hear this weekend that Micky Osborn potty trained herself before 1 - she was CRAWLING to the potty chair she said!!!! I said - yep - freak of nature!!!!

Just wait - this next baby - will be 4 (like a cousin here in GR) who STILL won't sit on the toilet and poo-poo!!!!

The Graef Family said...

Hi Maya,

you're welcome to come play in the sand anytime! Miss you!

Olivia

Anonymous said...

Hello my sweet Maya...

This is your auntie and I know you're busy over there learning how to use the potty, learning new words, seeing what you can get away with, getting ready for the Easter Bunny this weekend, looking forward to when you can play outside without your winter coat, hats, pants, gloves, boots and most of all - planning all the tricks you're going to play on your baby brother or sister in a few months..

BUT...

I check every day to see if you've written anything new and nothing... Please update so your auntie - me - doesn't miss anything special. Pictures are ALWAYS best!!! :) Love you!!! Aunt Noelle

Heather Harrison said...

Hey Maya,

You are getting so big.. talking so much. I especially like the faces you make with Uncle Will. Soon you will be a big sister and that's exciting. Your cousin Ian can't wait to play with you when he gets a little bigger.