Friday, July 11, 2008

Firewurks Again!

Last night was the annual Taylor City firewurks at the park in Taylor. This year Uncle Tracey, Aunt Michelle, Christian, Anthony, Daddy, Mommy, Evan, and I packed up snacks and blankets and wen to see them. There are always lots of people that go to these, so we got there a couple hours before they started in order to get a good seat.

Since we had some time before the firwurks started, we ate snacks and played in the grass until it got dark enough to start them. The firwurks are set off at one end of the park, so it looks like they are going off right over your head. They were really pretty. There were pink ones, and red ones, and blue ones. I sat on Daddy's lap when they first started.
Then I moved over to Aunt Chelle's lap so I could be closer to my buddy Anthony. He didn't like the loud BOOMS as much. He still like to see the firewurks. Aunt Chelle bought glow sticks, so Anthony and I put them around our wrists, ankles and necks. That is the red and yellow thing around my neck.

Here is one of the firewurks. It was really big with a million sparkles in it. It looked like the sparkles made it all the way to the ground. They started around 10:00pm and didn't get over with until about 10:30. The grand finally was great. There were so many firwurks that it light up the whole sky. Then when we got back home, I got to stay up until 12:30am before I went to bed.

No comments: