Friday, March 06, 2009

I found Cheerios

This day I was all cleaned up for Church. I had on my Sunday cloths and my hair was all combed, so Mommy thought she would take a picture of me.
I am not really starting to talk, but I am making a Da, Da, Da, Da and a Ma, Ma, Ma, Ma sound. I also like to scream as loud as I can when my sister is around. Then she does it right back at me and we go around for a while. It makes Mommy and Daddy laugh.

Mommy gave me a hair cut the other day. This was my second hair cut. Mommy got me high and tight on this one. I like it. A few months after I was born, Daddy trimmed my hair to even it out. I was getting long and dark on top and short and light on the sides. So he buzzed the top for me. About a month ago, Mommy gave me my first hair cut. She didn't get it as short as she did this time.

I have 2 teeth now and I have found a new food to eat. It is Cheerios! They are really good. I especially like the multi grain Cheerios. I have been perfecting my pincer grasp for a couple of weeks now. Sometimes, I still get the Cheerios stuck on the back of my hand or on my cheek, or on my chin. They can be a little hard getting into my mouth. For some reason, when I get done eating them, there seems to be alot of those little Cheerios in my bib.

No comments: