Monday, April 16, 2007

My Special Visitors

Last week we had a special visitor stay at our house. It was Aunt Monika and Olivia. This was the first time that I met either one of them, but I hear Mommy and Daddy talk about them all the time. Uncle Dave and Aunt Monika (Mommy and Daddy's friends) are missionaries to Costa Rica. As luck would have it, they left the same day that I was born. This was Aunt Monika's first trip back. Uncle Dave, Aidan and Abby, their two other children, stayed behind. Hopefully they will be able to visit soon. I am very excited to meet them. I log onto their family blog to see everything that is happening down there.


This is Olivia, she is my Costa Rican buddy. She will be 1 year old this month. We had a lot of fun together while they were here. We played with my toys and crawled around on the floor. My favorite thing was when Mommy got done feeding me and Olivia pushed me around the kitchen in my high chair. It was good team work.

Even though I am younger, I was still able to show Olivia how I play at our front window. It is a really big window and it is close to the floor, so I can look out it. I like to pull myself up on it and bang on it. It is especially fun when walkers go by on the sidewalk.

2 comments:

The Graef Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Graef Family said...

Dear Uncle Steve and Aunt Gena,

Thank you for posting my photos on the blog - perhaps you can share some with mommy. We'll be posting some soon especially since I turn one this week! Miss you and thank you for letting us come visit!

Love,

Olivia