Thursday, December 27, 2007

IT'S A ...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the most exciting news that I have been able to blog about. This trumped the Christmas pictures that I was going to post, those will have to come later. My life has been changing for the past 18 weeks and will continue to change for the next 22 weeks. Then the biggest change will happen. I will offically become a

BIG SISTER

Yes, I will have a little baby brother or sister.

Mommy and Daddy had their Ultrasound this morning. Everything went well and he or she is healthy. The lady said that he or she weighs 8 oz. That is really small. It has a lot of growing to do before I get to meet it.

When the nurse got to the "spot", she told Mommy and Daddy not to look if they did not want to find out what it is going to be, a boy or a girl. But, guess what..............I peeked. I know what it is!! I am the only one in my family that does know. I am not going to tell either. No matter how much they tickle me, I am not going to break. I am going to keep it a surprise.

So everybody mark May 29, 2008 on your calendar as the day that I offically get to meet this little baby.

Here is a picture that they gave us to take home. It is a good profile picture. You can see its little forehead, nose, upper lip and chin on the left. The light spot at the top is a hand, and the body is to the right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!
That is awesome! By the way, Evangel's WMF group sent us a copy of the music request night. We have played "You Saved the Day" over and over again. What a powerful song! Also, don't know if you realized this or not, but airfare has been running around $275 round trip to Costa Rica AFTER taxes and all. Hope to see you guys sometime!

Love,

The Graef Family

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture of your brother or sister. I'm am really looking forward to meeting him or her. But you will always be the first special baby in your family. We love you and miss you lots.

Love You all
NaNa and Papa

Breebree said...

How exciting! Congrats Gena (and steve and maya too!) Your beautiful family is getting even more beautifuller! you are so blessed :) xoxox
Bree