Monday, January 21, 2008


Mommy and Daddy got this playset for Christmas. It has three square structures that are connected by round tubes that you can crawl thru. It is so much fun. I can crawl from one end the other. It is also fun to watch Mommy and Daddy try to fold it up and put it in the storage bag.



I also got alphabet refrigerator magnets. It has a little controller, that when you put the letter in it, it says the letter and the sound that it makes. It also has a button that plays the ABC song. I spend a lot of time laying in front of the refrigerator playing with the magnets.

One of the parties that we went to, was my first formal. Eric and Heather Noon have a dinner for all the kids. We all get dressed up in our Christmas outfits and eat dinner off their real plates and real silverware. All the parents serve us. We had little hot dogs wrapped in a biscuit. Smile face potatoes, and sparkling apple cider. Then after dinner, all the kids played and watched movies while the adults ate their supper. Here I am at the big party with my buddy Makenna Noon. She is the daughter of Eric and Heather. She is 6 months older than I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas tree is beautiful. I wish we could always be there to enjoy those things with you. We just love all the pictures you put on your blog. Even though we can't hug and smooch you every day we can see your pretty little face, and smile.
Love, Nana and Papa