Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day


Yesterday was Mother's Day and we got Mommy this nice purple flower. I got to help pick it out. After church Daddy and I stopped at the garden place and found the prettiest flowers there. Then we hurried home to get all set up before Mommy got back from dropping off Grandma (Gena's Mom). When she walked in front door, this is what she saw. Daddy and I were sitting on the kitchen floor waiting for her. The video below is what we rehearsed.... Mommy had us do it again so she could get it on video.


Daddy and I worked hard to get it just right, but when it came out, I mixed up Mommy and Happy.

Last night was also the first night that I got to sleep in my big girls bed. It was a little scary so Mommy and Daddy stayed in my room until I fell asleep. It is a big bed with a guard rail on the side so I don't fall out.

They are getting the crib ready for my baby brother, or sister. Which ever it is going to be.

No comments: