Tuesday, June 03, 2008

It's a Boy!!!!!!!!

Finally after 9 long months of waiting, I would like to introduce to all of you my little Brother, Evan Thomas Gable. He was born on June 2, 2008 and weighed 10 lbs 1 oz and was 21 inches long. He was a big boy. No wonder why Mommy couldn't hold me on her lap. She always sat me on top of her belly and I would sort of ride there when she was carrying me. He is doing very well. He cries a little bit, but it doesn't bother me.

This blog is going to start changing, if you haven't already noticed. It now needs to be a gender neutral site, since Evan will be posting on it also. He will get some pictures posted this weekend, when everything calms down and gets back to normal. Here are a few more that have been taken.

This is our first family picture with Evan. I stayed at Mrs. Cindy's house on Sunday night and Monday night. Daddy came to pick me up on Monday evening so I could see Mommy and Evan. It was such a big surprise. I crawled up in bed with Mommy and gave her and Evan a big hug.

Here is Evan in the cradle that Papa made. This cradle has gotten a lot of use. Uncle Chris used it for his girls and then Mommy and Daddy used it for me and now Evan gets to sleep in it for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited you have a brother! I have clothes already over here to send - just have to find time to send them. School is out today but camp starts in 2 days so I really have NO time. Remember Sarah who came to see you at Christmas before she flew in a plane?? She's here too!!! I found out a day before for sure that she was coming!!! She's here for 2 months so you might get to see her at your birthday party or maybe even before!!!

Love ya! Kiss that brother for me!