Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I turned 1 year old


On June 2, 2009, I turned 1 year old. This was my very special birthday cake that Miss Cindy made me. They were over for supper on my birthday, because they were not able to come to my party a couple of days later. Miss Cindy and family watch my sister and me when Mommy and Daddy both have to work on the same day.


It was really good. It was a chocolate cake, covered in white frosting with different colored letters on it. It didn't take long for me to figure out that I was suppose to put my whole hand in it. I even grabbed a little bite before the candle was lite and they all sand happy birthday to me.

As you can see, I really enjoyed the cake. Before it was all over, I had it all over my face in all over my hair. I had to get a bath afterward because wipes weren't going to do. I got eat all that wanted from my cake. The best part was that the more I smeared frosting and cake all over my face, the more everyone laughed and cheered. Normally I get in trouble when I do that at the dinner table.

No comments: