Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My First Christmas Tree


Sorry, this is just a random picture. I was looking thru my blog and realized that I don't have many pictures of my Mommy and me. So I thought that I would throw this one up for everyone to see.


A couple of weeks ago, I went with Mommy and Daddy and picked out my first Christmas Tree. Boy are there a lot to chose from. There are tall ones, short ones, prickly ones. Ones that are green, ones that are some shade of blue and ones that have long soft needles. Here are the three of us trying to figure out which one to get. One of the workers was kind enough to take a picture of this momentus occasion. Because as you all know, I am only 5 months old and still experiencing a lot of firsts. Boy was it cold. This winter was not like last winter. I was nice and toasty warm then. This winter I had to bundle up in my snow suit, but my little cheeks and nose still got cold.


We finally picked the tree that would be perfect in front of our big window.
Here I am helping Mommy and Daddy put up the Christmas Tree. Of course, they couldn't do it without me. They got a White Pine tree so the needles are really soft. They new that I would want to help, and they didn't want me to get poked by the needles.


But at last the tree was up and it was time to eat. As you can see, I didn't make it thru my supper. I was so tired after putting up the tree, that I thought I would just take a little nap. That is a lot of work for someone my age. I don't know how you grown up's do it. I have to take a couple of naps thru the day, just to make it.

Today is Mommy's last day of work for this year. Daddy takes his last final of the semester tonight and he his done with work on Friday until after the New Year, so this will be my last post of the year. I get to spend lots of time with my Mommy and Daddy of the next couple of weeks so I won't have time post anymore unil next year.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I will be back next year with more pictures and many other firsts. Posted by Picasa

No comments: