Monday, January 08, 2007

Christmas at Grandma's


Christmas at my Grandma's (Gena's Mom) was lots of fun. Our hole family was there inlcuding my Grandma Lisa. She grew up next to my Grandma in Middleton and often comes to the family holidays because she is what you would call extended family. I finally got to where my Christmas Dress that my Grandma (Gena's Mom) made for me. I would overhear my Mommy and Grandma talk about it on the phone, and could only imagine what it looked like. Boy was I surprised when I seen it. The dress came with a shawl, which also had a hat. She must have worked really hard on it. I lOVE IT. I only wish that I would not grow so fast so I could where it again next year.




This is my Grandma Lisa. I don't get to see her very often because she lives so far away. She was like a second Mom to my Mommy, so that makes her a second Grandma to me.


Hey, stop tickling me




Wow, I got lots of presents. I am so excited. I got teething rings, cloths, and lots of toys. I wish it could be Christmas all the time. Although I don't think that my bedroom would be big enough for everything. Mommy and Daddy would just have to build on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. CUTE!!!!!!!!!
I really enjoy this blog and feel a part of your lives since you are in my prayers.
Happy New Year.