Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Christmas at Uncle Chris and Aunt Sarah's


For Daddy's side of the family, we went to my Uncle Chris and Aunt Sarah's house. They just moved the week after I was born. It is a really big house, out in the country. This time all my cousins were there. Taylor, who is in the silly hat, is holding me. Makenna is next to me in the red shirt. Elizabeth is in front of her in the pink sweater. And the goof ball dressed up like the reindeer is Jessica. They are always doing something silly. I can't wait until I get older so I can join them in the fun.

I got to see my Great Grandpa and Great Grandma there. My Aunt Wellie brings them to Middleton for family Holidays, which is nice because we can't always get to Grand Rapids to see them. But whenever I am over in that direction, we make it a point to stop by.

OK, Christmas is very exhausting when you are only 5 months old. And when my Uncle Chris got a hold of me, I just fell asleep in his arms. There were so many presents to open and playing with my cousins makes me tired. They just keep going and going and going. For some reason, they never seem to get tired.

No comments: