Thursday, March 08, 2007

I Am Getting Stronger

As you can see, I am finally getting strong enough to lift my whole body in the air. I have figured out that I can dig my little toes into the carpet and get my hands under me and lift my butt way up in the air.
Since I am getting stronger, I also have been able to get up on my hands and knees. I haven't quite got the hang of moving my arms and legs in the same direction in order to crawl. I sort of go from this position to my belly and then back to this position again. It takes a while to get to where I am going. But I have found that I can move better in reverse than I can in forward.

Check back soon for another major break thru.

1 comment:

The Graef Family said...

Hey guys,

what a cutie! I love the family pics and look forward to meeting Maya soon!

Monika