Sunday, March 18, 2007

My First Tooth

This is the major break thru from my last post. I have my first tooth. You can see it just to the left of center on the bottom. It popped through the last week of February. Mommy and Daddy took a picture of it March 1st, but you couldn't see it very well. So I had to wait until I could get a good picture of it before I posted more. Getting my first tooth was quite easy. I wasn't fussy at all. I do drool more but so far it doesn't bother me.

Another great thing happened just today. I officially crawled for the first time. In the last couple of weeks, I have only taken a few strides and then laid on my belly until someone picked me up. Today I crawled from the center of the living room to the swing and then over to the window and then to the dining room. WOW it was a long way. When Mommy got home, I had to show off my new found mobility for her. She was very surprised. It won't be long and I will be following her all over the house.

No comments: