Friday, March 02, 2007

Six Month Pictures



Here is my Mommy, me, and my Daddy. This is one of our six month family pictures that Aunt Sheri (Mommy and Daddy's friend) took. We had a lot of fun taking the pictures. I was a little tired, because as you know you never can tell when a baby is going to take a nap. Unfortunately it was about the time the pictures were supposed to start. But Aunt Sheri was so much fun that she kept me awake. We did take a little break for a while, which gave me some time to rest. Taking pictures is a lot of work, especially when you are so little.




In this picture, I was in the dress that my Great Aunt Esther got me. Don't worry Aunt Esther, Mommy and Daddy are planning on getting one of the pictures made for you and Uncle Pat. That way I might be able to nudge my way onto your kitchen window sill.

I know that in most of the pictures that I have blogged, I am smiling. I thought that I would add this picture to show my more serious side. I am not always fun and games. I do get serious around nap times, feeding times, and wet diaper times.


But who can be serious when you are having so much fun. The white cloud looking thing on my
feet is actually a feather boa. This was the same one that I used in some pictures when I was 2 weeks old.

Hey Aunt Mindy, this is a good shot of my Popeye arms.


Every little girl needs to have a picture taken in a white wicker chair. Although my feet barely
reach over the edge of the seat, I wasn't going to fall off. I had a hold of the arm.

Below are some more of my pictures. In these pictures, I was just chill'n in the pot. These pictures are Mommy's favorite.

No comments: