Monday, January 21, 2008

Christmas 2007

Now that some of the excitement of becoming a big sister has settled down and I have come to grips with the fact that I will have to share my toys and Mommy and Daddy, I can catch everyone up on what happened over Christmas. As you remember at the beginning of December, we bought our Christmas tree. We had to decorate it a couple of days later, once we had more time. The picture below is the finished product. I really liked having Mommy and Daddy turn the lights on at night. They light up most of the house on the inside.



Daddy was off from work the whole week in between Christmas and New Year's. We spent everyday that we were home playing and lounging around in our pajamas. Well, I guess that I was the only one in pajamas. Here Daddy is sitting on our end table with me, Christmas morning, in front of our big window watching it snow. Mommy thought it was a good picture so she snapped a couple.



This was my Christmas dress for this year. We stayed with the red theme from last year. I got to wear it a bunch this year with all the parties that we went to. All together Mommy, Daddy, and I went to four different Christmas parties. This outfit is very nice, because I can wear any of the pieces with other things. It is not just for Christmas.