Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Winter Fun


Today, Mommy took me out to play in the snow. We had just enough snow to cover the grass and Mommy thought that it would be fun. She bundled me up in my boots, snow pants, winter coat, gloves, and hat. I could barely move. We went into the back yard and played.

It was a little cold, so the snow didn't pack very good. It only stuck to my mittens. But I still had fun picking it up and throwing it back on the ground.


This is my first attempt at making a snow angel. You lay on the ground and then wave your arms and legs in the snow, and when you get up. It looks like an angle. Mine didn't quite look like an angel, but it was close. It must have been because there wasn't much snow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come stay with me for a weekend Maya! We have about 8-10 inches on the ground over here!!!! We could go closer to the lake where they are supposed to have over 1 ft. of snow on the ground. It's supposed to rain on Monday though so hurry over this weekend!!!

The Graef Family said...

Come stay with ME Maya - we have sunny days and 80 degrees! No snow here in Costa Rica! Bring your bathing suit and let's hit the beach!

Your buddy,

Olivia