Sunday, June 08, 2008

Hello Everyone, I am finally here!

Hello everyone, my name is Evan. Maya is my big sister. She told me that I have to start posting on this website so everyone can see me and track how I am growing. Friday was my first doctors visit. I have gained enough weight to get back to my birth weight. Everything checked out to be OK with the doctor.

I really don't do much at this point but eat and sleep. I am not very fussy, except when I am hungry or have a burp in my tummy.

This is my big sister Maya. Everyone has been following her for the last couple of years so she doesn't need any introduction. I did hear Mommy and Daddy say that she seemed to have grown up in the last week. I don't really know what that means.

I bought her this slide when I was born. She goes down the slide really fast.

Aunt Sheri (family friend) was at the hospital the afternoon that I was born. She is a photographer and took lots of pictures. Here is the website so you can view them.

http://www.collages.net/eventlogin.htm

Username: evan

Password: 21295

Use my name as the "Username", (evan). Then use 21295 as the password and all the pictures will show up. I may take a little bit to load since there are a gozillion of them. You can watch the webshow or just look at the individual pictures by clicking on the menu to the left. I recommend the webshow with the music. It is much better.

Well, I have to go back to sleep, so I will talk to everyone later.


No comments: