Saturday, June 28, 2008

My first Month

Last weekend, I got to take my first trip. We went up north for an open house. After the open house was done, we went to PaPa and Grandma's house (Steve's parents). That evening, we went to Uncle Chris and Aunt Sarah's to see all the animals that they have. We got to see chickens, lambs, and two peacocks. This was the longest that I have been away from home.Luckily I slept all the way up there and slept all the way home.

I have just started to smile on my own. Everyone once in a while, I look at Mommy and Daddy and give them a little smile. You should hear them. They make a big deal about it and try to get me to smile again. Sometimes I give them another one, but most of the time I just look at them.

Here is me and my big sister. We were both dressed in our white onesies so Mommy thought it would be a good picture opportunity. I had a little trouble looking a the camera, Maya tried to help me out, but it is just hard when you are my age. She has been really good. So far she hasn't hit me very hard. Only a few accidental taps. She is really neat. She gives me hugs and kisses.


I am spending more time awake. Some times I will be awake from one feeding the the next. It is hard for Mommy to get things done, so she likes to front pack me. That way she can get some work done around the house.
My eyes are a dark blue color. I am not sure if they will change or not. My hair is usually a little Spikey since it doesn't want to lay down much, especially just after I take bath.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you bubba!!! This month with camp has slammed me this summer.

Anonymous said...

he is absolute perfection! what a beautiful family - you are so, so blessed!
xoxo
bree

Anonymous said...

So good to see new pictures of you Evan, I'm sure you are getting big. I can't wait to see you and Maya again.

Love Aunt Heather