Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas this year, started off with my Mommies side of the family. We had everyone over to hour house for a big celebration. We ate a late lunch or early supper, depending how you looked at it, and then opened presents. First, we had to take a picture off all the kids. This was the first Christmas for both me and my cousin Ian (upper left). He didn't seem to like getting pictures very much. I think that he was just tired. He brought his Mommy and Daddy all the way from Grand Rapids. It is on the other side of the state. I had to make that trip a few times, and let me tell you, you get a really good nap in.


Christmas morning, Maya and I got to have Christmas with our Mommy and Daddy. It was so much fun. We also took a few pictures of my sister and me in front of the tree. I wasn't really sure what to do with the presents when I got them, so Mommy, Daddy and my sister helped me open them. I liked to hear the sound of the paper tearing so I would grab a hold of it and try to rip it. It was a great Christmas. We had lots of snow out side so it was what everyone calls a "White Christmas".

We left our house around 11:30 am for my Papa and Grandma's housing in the center of state. I got to sleep all the way up. Once we were there, we ate a meal and then had more presents to open. Again, we took more pictures. Here is all my cousins on my Daddy's side of the family. From the top row left there is: Jessica, Taylor, Makenna and Sarah. in the bottom row from the left is: Elizabeth, my sister Maya, and me. My Aunt Wellie was also taking pictures of us, so it was a little confusing on who we should look at. I just put a big smile on and looked at however was looking at me.

No comments: