Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Guess what I am doing!!!

GUESS WHAT I STARTED DOING????

I am starting to eat solid foods. Well, sort of solid foods. It is rice cereal. So it is still pretty liquidy. Mommy started feeding me this just before Thanksgiving. At first it was a little hard getting the food to go down. I kept pushing it out of my mouth with my tongue. Now I am opening my mouth as the spoon gets closer and eating like a champ.

I can polish off a few ounces of rice cereal and then almost a whole container of carrots.
I also did the most amazing thing today. I rolled over on my tummy for the first time. I have been really trying for the last couple of weeks, cut couldn't quite get all the way over. I wasn't strong enough to get my body over my arm that was underneath me. Today, I was laying in the hallway while Mommy was working and I did it. I rolled over to my tummy.

No comments: