Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cottage Weekend (Continued)


This trip was extra special for me. I finally got to meet my Uncle Chris and Aunt Sarah. They came up with Grandpa and Grandma to help celebrate Makenna's birthday. They arrived just before in the late morning and just in time for my favorite activity. LUNCH! Now you have to understand, that at the cottage, we get waited on hand and foot by Uncle Pat, and there are no rules to follow. We get up when we want, and go to bed when we want. Well at least everyone but me got to do that. We can also stay in our pa..., pa..., pajamas all day long.


Grandma and Grandpa (Steve's parents) came with my Uncle Chris and Aunt Sarah for Makenna's birthday. Please don't notice that it is the afternoon and I am still in my pa..., pa..., pajamas. Like I said, we are at the cottage, and when you are at the cottage, you can do what you want. Even stay in your pa..., pa..., pajamas all day long.


Here are the grandchildren minus one. I have not met Elizabeth yet, but let me introduce you the my cousins. Makenna is the one holding me. She turned 8 years old while we were at the cottage. Taylor is the one in the upper left and Jessica is the one on the right. I met them at he hospital when I was just one day old. There are no boy grandkids yet, just girls. Boys would just mess thing up. GIRL POWER!!!!

If you would like to see more pictures of the cottage weekend, please visit my Aunt O'welly's website at http://www.hoodmama.blogspot.com


On the way home from the cottage, we stopped and had supper with my mom and dad's friends that they do not get to see very often. Their name is Rickie and Angie. In the picture above is two of their three children. Paige is on the left and Austin is the one holding me. Austin was a little leary of holding me, because he didn't want me to spit up on him. So I was nice and held it in. Posted by Picasa

No comments: