Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Weekend of Family

Here I am with my Great Grandma (Gena's Grandma) her and grandma (Gena's mom) came to visit on Thursday and helped Mom move back into our house. A friend let us live in their house all week to escape the heat. It was in the 90's-100's all week until Thursday.

Papa and Grandma (Steve's parents) also came down on Friday night and all day Saturday. Papa helped Dad put in the air conditioning so we won't have to move out of our house again when the temperatures reaches in the 90's.


Aunt Mindy came down on Sunday afternoon and stayed until Monday afternoon. Here I am all snuggly in her arms. Boy family is nice. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a beautiful new niece! Yay! Love you guys. Hey by the way I think you guys should get a xanga site because I have one.. www.xanga.com/getouttatown17