Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cottage Weekend


This last weekend, I took my first trip to my Great Uncle Pat's and Great Aunt Esther's cottage in Lake City. This was the farthest from home that I have ever been.
I had to try on my cottage wear before the trip to see if it still fit, I have grown alot since I was born. Sure enough, it fit perfectly.


I know that when you go to a lake, you are suppose to wear a swimming suit, but I am only 6 weeks old and I didn't want to get cold while I was there. Next year, I am planning on getting into the water. I should be walking by then. This year I had to enjoy everything from the shore. It was still nice being out in the sun. My little jacket even came with a hood, so if I lost my hat, I could still keep warm.


On the way to the cottage we stopped by Grandma's (Gena's mom) house to see her. I thought that since we were going by it would be a perfect place to stop and eat and get my diaper changed. Unfortunately, Dad did not get my diaper tight enough while we were there and we had a little accident. They ended up having to change my cloths, and wash out this cute little pink outfit. Grandma is so much fun, she makes me smile.


This is my Great Aunt Esther. Her and Uncle Pat waited on us hand and foot. Uncle Pat took the other girls for rides on the jet ski's, motorcycle, and boat. Uncle Pat served them brownies and ice cream in bed while they were watching a movie, and just my luck, I can only drink milk. Boy being little sure does have its disadvantages, but everyone loves to hold a baby and I get fed instead of having to feed myself. So being little also has its advantages. Posted by Picasa

No comments: