Sunday, June 17, 2007

Easter pics (a little late)



Hey, Daddy! Here I am again! Mommy thought you might like to see some pictures of me in my cute Easter dress. I picked this one because I LOVE smiling at you because you are the best!!!




For all of you who don't know, my dad is the most awesome daddy in the whole entire world!!! He does all kinds of cool stuff with me. Remember this phone, Dad? He used to let me play with it all the time. I loved those lights and beeping sounds!! One day he let me play with it for a really long time (of course, it was in my mouth the whole time) and when Mommy tried to call him, she couldn't hear him. I heard them talking later about microphone not working.

Hmm, that's funny. Our mouths are really wet all the time, but we can still talk okay. Why doesn't the phone work when IT'S wet?


Here's me and my Dad. Sometimes Mom gets a little camera-crazy with me, so it's nice when Daddy comes along and takes some of the heat with me. It can be a regular paparazzi-alley when Mom puts her mind to it! I don't envy all those famous people.

No comments: