Sunday, June 03, 2007

A Night on the Town

One Friday evening, Mommy and Daddy decided to go for ice cream. There is a Stroh's Ice Cream Shop in a town nearby that Daddy likes to go to. It was about 7:30pm when we finally left for the ice cream shop. It isn't to far away, so I thought that I would get a little shut eye before we got there. The truth is, I was really tired and fell asleep on the ride over. I slept while Mommy and Daddy ate ice cream and I didn't wake up until they were walking along the river. Then Mommy took quite a few pictures of me in my stroller. I will post them further down so everyone can see me.

When we were on our way back to the van, Mr. Bob and Mrs. Judy drove by. So Mommy and Daddy had coffee with them and we walked down to river again. This time, I stayed awake. This is a picture of me and Mr. Bob. They go to the same church that we go to. We sat on a bench and talked for a while and then strolled along the river and finally back the where we parked.


A few days later, it was back to Wayndotte to guess where......The Stroh's Ice Cream Shop. This time it was with Uncle Tracey and Aunt Michelle. Mommy and Daddy had ice cream again and Daddy even gave me a little. It was really cold. He had Mackinac Island Fudge in a waffle cone. I didn't get any of the waffle cone, but the ice cream sure was good. I think that we will be making many trips to the ice cream shop in the future.

In the park next to the river where we walked a couple of nights before. There is a little playground. While Christian and Anthony (Uncle Tracey and Aunt Michelle's boys) were playing, Mommy took me down the slide. It was really fun. It made my little tummy feel all funny. Like there were little butterfly's inside me.

By the way, Rooffuss came thru his surgery with flying colors. His seam is fixed, now I can't put his stuffing in my mouth.

No comments: