Thursday, August 07, 2008

On Sunday, we went up north to Papa and Grandma's (Steve's parents) where Aunt Wellie came all the way from Grand Rapids and brought Great Grandpa and Great Grandma. Uncle Chris, Aunt Sarah and all my cousins, Jessica, Taylor, Makenna, and Elizabeth were there. Of course I got to swing some more on Papa and Grandma's swing. We also had cake and ice cream again.



I got some clothes and some really cool toys to play with in the bath tub. This is my favorite picture of the weekend. It is of my Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. This also happened to be the first time that they met Evan, my little brother. He was just over 1 month old at this point. Since they live in Grand Rapids, I don't get to see them very often.



The fun wasn't over on Sunday. Monday morning, we met Uncle Will and Aunt Heather in a near by town and played all morning on the play scape at the park. The had a lot of fun things to play with, and of course, there were swings. Then on Monday night, when we sat down for supper, I fell asleep at the dinner table. I just couldn't hold my eyes open any more.

I guess looking back on the weekend, I was partying every night around my birthday. It wasn't such a low key birthday after all.

1 comment:

The Graef Family said...

Happy belated birthday big girl! We miss you and hope you had a great day!