Thursday, July 02, 2009

When we are on vacation, we like to go hiking. Maya loved to run in front of us and lead the way. She was always looking for snakes and frogs. They had a nice hiking trail that we went on. It ran along a lake for a while and then when it circled back toward the beginning, we went deeper into the woods.

Since I was only 1, I didn't get to walk along the trail. I got to ride in backpack. It was a nice ride. It was so nice, that I fell asleep. Maybe because the hike was right during my morning nap and that had something to do with it. I did get to see most of the hike. It wasn't until the end that I fell asleep.

At night, we sat around a camp fire and enjoyed the fire and made smores. I had to go to bed early, so I didn't get to eat many smores. Maya really liked them as you can see from her face. She liked to lick the marshmallow and chocolate off the graham cracker and then eat the graham cracker.

No comments: